BREAKING NEWS!!! MMM NIGERIA TO CRASH ON 23/11/...
our sorry, the beloved MMM Nigeria has Crashed (nigeria.mmm.net), you can click the link to verify. Yeah, this is the wish of those people that refused to register but envy you when you smile to the bank Week in, Week out.
Contrary to the cry for attention from the SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION, NIGERIA (SEC) that obviously don't know much about MMM(at least they don't know the correct url), Nigeria-mmm.net is still growing, and my mavro is growing like grass every Tuesdays and Thursdays. So disregard every news from one of the numerous useless government parastatal confusing people after receiving Brown envelopes from their pay masters. How can even sun news papers carry this useless and baseless news without proper investigations? What the hell is nigeria.mmm.net? Let me quote the SEC article:
The attention of the Securities and Exchange Commission, Nigeria (“SEC”) has been drawn to the activities of an online investment scheme tagged ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria (nigeria.mmm.net). The platform has embarked on an aggressive online media campaign to lure the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network” with a monthly investment return of 30%What you see up there is complete bullcrap, mavrodians already understand the risks involved, because it is clearly stated in MMM Nigeria website.
The Commission hereby notifies the investing public that the operation of this investment scheme has no tangible business model hence it’s a PONZI SCHEME where returns are paid from other people’s invested sum. Also, its operation is not registered by the Commission.
The general public is hereby advised to distance themselves from this online scheme. Please note that anyone that subscribe to this illegal activity does so at his/her own risk.
Read what other mavrodians are saying,
One Arc. Dickson has this to say:
Dear MMM participants, as I am poised to always bring you news, updates and encourage you about MMM and the opportunities it brings to Nigerians and people all over the world 'globally'.
This also comes with the challenges that some financial institutions, government officials who still want many to be under financial slavery, will keep using the media to preach against MMM. It's our responsibility as individuals, people to know you and I are MMM and we must sustain the community.
Many will raise false alarm about MMM, don't be shaken, it's becos they don't want u to live above your previous level (no one participate in MMM after a month and remain the same, that's the truth. You all can bear me witness)
The financial institutions in South Africa has challenged MMM with false media post But never won.
MMM SA is still running and stronger.
LET'S RELATE THIS TO OUR NIGERIA COMMUNITY
Don't be surprised if the Nigeria financial institutions, or sponsored bloggers or media gurus are paid to preach against MMM Nigeria to cause panic among its members.
Your duty is to know who u are in MMM, take full advantage in MMM community, be focused and liberate your friends, families and yourself from financial slavery and zealously pursue and participate effectively in MMM without fear.
Since these Anti-MMM cannot stop us from transferring money from and to bank accounts, you and I have no issue. *Don't indicate MMM when transferring or making deposit over the counter to accounts.
I say to myself that, I will cling to MMM till the end of the world Bcos MMM has helped me.
If you are new in MMM, don't worry in 30days you will smile.
let me quickly tell you this what these Anti-MMM will tell you. "MMM is a Ponzi Schemes, you will lose your money." .
Now MMM IS NOT a Ponzi Scheme, in Ponzi scheme old members don't put back their money.
IN MMM BOTH OLD AND NEW MEMBERS CONTINUOUSLY PUT IN MONEY.
NO FEAR, OUR SUCCESS IS SURE. Bcos you and I no longer go begging for financial help, some individuals somewhere somehow are angry. Don't let anyone force you and your friends to rely on anyone for your financial success.
RELY ON GOD, AND WITH MMM YOU AND I CAN'T BEG FOR MONEY .
I am MMM Ambassador
I remain and I STAND STRONG.
Dr. "Dumzy" a very popular figure in Rivers State, Nigeria also said;
MMM is not a scam, an MLM, HYIP, Bank or Investment company. MMM is a DONATION COMMUNITY where members have decided to help themselves gratuitously, without collateral, provide financial help to each other.
Thirdly, MMM advertises because of the way it works. Even the Banks and organizations do aggressive advertising. Even the banks need more customets to survive. MMM operates the way a stockvel operates. The point is, whose money has Sergei Mavrodi stolen. No member of MMM , anywhere in the world gives his or her money to Mr. Mavrodi. When you join MMM, you do not give your money to MMM. MMM or MMM founder Mr Mavrodi, I repeat, does not collect a dime from anyone anywhere in the world. We members give money to each other. We pay directly into the others Bank account. ….so how does Sergie run away with your money.
MMM has enemies, the politicians, the banks, government and press. Why? Please go do your research very well. Then u will find the answer. I want you to go do that research, when you find it, only then you’ll be convinced to join MMM.
Mr. Mavrodi has made his money way back before MMM. His aim and ideology about MMM is to fight against the unjust financial system of the world; which makes the poor poorer and rich richer, although its the poor who does the hard work. The Bank takes your money in the pretense of keeping it for you. You keep it there for years. How much do they give u as interest Peanuts! Mr Mavrodi belives no government can make the masses rich, no politician or rich person will come to make you rich. He believes, the masses must take the bull by the horn by helping each other and that is why he put this system in place for everyone to take advantage. Again. Mr. Mavrodi nor MMM does not collect money on his website or from anyone. Mr. Mavrodi is a Mathematician, a programmer and he only set up this system to help the masses. MMM has changed my financial status!!!
Mmm has been in existence for five years in over 100 countries of the world. #mmmpays. It has been paying everyone for five years. #MMM has paid me severally, I’ve lost count. #MMM is NOT A SCAM!
Miss Folashade, a serving Corp member in Rivers State said:
Nigeria government encourages their citizens to play pool,Gambling, casino, lottery and even betting. Why?
There knew it will lead to more poverty since the government benefited by way of collecting taxes from the operators of this so called registered companies own by them and their cronies.
How much are the elites stealing now? Billions of naira & dollars of citizens taxes.
Go to pool & betting shops or stands all over Nigeria, the majority queuing to playing and throwing away their hard earned monies are strugglers and the poor.
MMM has opened my eyes to financial secrecy.
MMM is an ideology and movement that can not be wished away or imprisoned by any agency or government of any nations.
1989 till date the ideology & movement is alive.
Shine your eyes my friends.
I am angry that the hard working citizens of all nations are the poor and strugglers including NIGERIANS.
You may not like my post, but Hard Truth must be told.
Bank went distressed, stock exchange crashed. No refund, but owners are now governors, senate President & ministers. Who and who is fooling who?
World financial system is built on secrecy.
MMM has given you and I the secrets
Together we change the world of financial system to the benefits of the majority by the grace of God. #MMMPAYS
An MMM participant has this to say:
Everything in life is risk.... When intercontinental Bank is no more existn, it closed with 300k of my dad till now my dad no receive kobo nd CBN refused to say anything... My mum purchased a share worth 200k in access bank in year 2000, she wanted to sell it now the bank prized it for 16800, My friend investd 500k on fishery he got 75k Buhari no talk or Compensate him for the loss, I have 50k in first bank for more than 6 months when I got there I saw 49866, my friend invited me to join MMM with 50k I collected 75k when it is a month and two days.. Now CBN is tellin me that MMM is fraud. I don't even pray for it to be real. Even I blame myself for not join this fraud since
Open Letter from Sergey Mavrodi to the Nigerian Authorities
So far MMM has come under a constant attack from you. In this regard, I would like to ask you a few simple questions. Since you are concerned with the interests of millions of your fellow citizens, I hope that you would be so kind to answer them.
1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?
2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.
3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''s wrong with that?
4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?
5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?
P.S. As for your statement that "everything will collapse soon". The system has been working in Nigeria for a year, and according to your estimates, the total number of members now is about 3 million people. In Nigeria the population is approximately 195 million. Can you calculate? Will it be “soon"? :-))
How To Join MMM NIGERIA
Step-by-Step Guide On How To Join The MMM Community & register Correctly.
1. Simply Click on this link: OFFICIAL SECURED MMM WEBSITE
2. Click the REGISTRATION button (Top Right)
3. Type your Name,your active E-Mail, Mobile Number, Create Password of your choice, Confirm password, use firstname.lastname@example.org as your invite leave the guiders email and phone number. The system will automatically fix that.
4. Type the Picture Code. (That is type the alphabets you see on the picture code just the way they appear) Read the WARNING and tick the little box that says you have read the warning.
5. Finally click the REGISTER IN MMM button. The next step is to Add Your Banking Details.
i. To add your banking details, login to your Personal Office www.mmmoffice.com ,(using the email and the password you created when registering) click on Accounts, click the Add button.
ii. Add Account Name (that is, the name you used to open your account) e.g Ahmed Akintunde Chidimma, etc,
iii. Bank Name e.g ZENITH BANK, GTBANK, SKYEBANK etc,
iv. In the Beneficiary Name box type your name.
v. Type your Account Number
vi. In the Reference/Additional Info box, enter your name again.
vii. Branch Code is optional
viii. Finally click the Save button.
After you have successfully completed the above steps, you will be ready to indicate how much you want to contribute. In other words you will be ready to Provide Help.
How To Provide Help In MMM NIGERIA
1. To Provide Help i.e to make a contribution/ donation, login to your Personal Office www.mmmoffice.com and click the Dashboard button.
2. Click Provide Help button, click the little checkbox to indicate that you have read the warning, click Next,
3. Make sure the Nigeria currency is selected in the currency box, click the Other Bank button, click Next.
4. Enter the Amount you want to contribute/ donate, e.g 25000, 50000, 160000, 200000, 2400000 click Select,
5. Enter the same amount you entered above in the Leftover Contribution box, click the Get Bonuses button(PLS ENSURE U CLICK THE GET BONUS BUTTON IF NOT YOU WONT BE GETTING YOUR REGISTRATION BONUS) , click Next,
6. Type the picture code in the code box to confirm. Click Next.
That's it !
After completing all the necessary steps as shown above, you will wait for your order i.e you will wait for the system to show you the banking details of someone who wants to withdraw their money from the system, in other words someone who needs help. (This may be instantly or may take weeks).
You will contact this person, to make sure they are real people. Tell them that you are going to deposit the specified amount into their bank account. Confirm all the details etc.
Make sure you upload the teller you use to make payments.
Feel free to holla us at any time through our contact page
Mathematicians will understand the headline.
You can express your concern using our robust comments system.
Also Read: The Pros and Cons of Ponzi Schemes
Read Also: How To Make upto 100% interest on your investment without referring anybody
Read Also: How To Make More Than ₦50,000 Naira on Weekly Basis